Go Back to:
Mailing & Paper Handling Equipment Catalog >
Paper Folding Machines >
Martin Yale 1501X
The Martin Yale 1501X Autofolder is a high speed unit that takes a stack of
up to (150) 20# sheets and folds them in a snap to many common and
adjustable folds. Hand-feeding of multiple page sets can also be performed
on this unit. At a fixed operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour, this
machine more than pays for itself.
- Easy to use-- ideal for churches, schools, businesses, and associations
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" X 11", 8 1/2" X 14", and
- Creates four different folds: letter, half, z-fold and double parallel
- Operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" X 5" to 8 3/4" X 14", 16 to 28lb. Bond
- Feed table capacity of 150 sheets
- Stapled sets of up to 3 sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents
into the feed table bypass
- Made in U.S.A.
- UPC Code: 0-11991-01501-0
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
- Dimensions: 24"x15"x16"
- Weight: 23 Lbs.
Martin Yale 1501X Brochure