Go Back to:
Home > Mailing & Paper Handling Equipment Catalog > Digital Postage Meters >
The DM125 Desktop Mailing
System provides so much
Today, small offices need to operate as efficiently as possible. Even daily, routine tasks need to be performed in a productive manner. The time has come to expect more from your current postage meter. The all new, easy-to-use, DM125 Desktop Mailing System will amaze you with its simplicity and convenient capabilities. Optional features provide the flexibility to configure a solution that meets your specific mailing needs
makes mailing easier.
You can gain access to a suite of services that include postal rate updates, software upgrades, and you can even download new ad graphics, postal inscriptions, and QR Codes. This ensures that your system keeps current and operates at maximum efficiency.
The DM125 Desktop Mailing
System is the first in a series
of lower volume, higher
capability mail systems.
Small footprint saves space
• Its compact, innovative, and sleek design fits into even the smallest of offices. The optional scale sits on top of the DM125 to minimize the footprint.
• The DM125 is so quiet that it won’t distract your office environment.
Saves you valuable time
• Replenish your postage and download your rates through high speed network (LAN) connection.
Handles ats and parcels too
• Efficiently process mail pieces up to 3/8" thick. Larger mail is quickly processed with self-adhesive tape strips.
Auto-dating avoids returned mail
• An internal clock advances the date automatically. Operators can advance the date to get a jump on processing tomorrow’s mail.
Incoming mail dating
• Time and date stamp capability tracks your incoming mail.
IntelliLink TM ....simplicity that leads
to greater efciencies
• You’ll learn to use the DM125 in only minutes. The convenient control panel has dedicated labeled keys for faster processing.
• Digital IBIP is compliant with the latest USPS requirements.
• Today, it’s crucial for businesses to account for postage expenses. Tracking is simple by adding an accounting package with access to up to 300 accounts.
Please contact us for pricing
9.7"H x 13.6"W x 15.8"D
10.1"H x 13.6"W x 15.8"D with scale
10.1"H x 18.5"W x 15.8"D with scale and moistener
15 lbs. approximate
100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz 1.0A
Up to 35 pieces per minute
Min: 3" x 5" ; Max: 13" x 15"
Min: .007"; Max: .375"
Min: .875"; Max: 3"
11 (1 Normal and 10 Custom)
Optional Integrated Weighing:
2 lb., 5lb.
UL approved, FCC compliant, ICES-003 compliant, TUV Rhineland, CE, CB Scheme, Energy Star compliant
LAN, connection to PC (USB) or Analog Phone Line
Up to 20 (Preloaded and Custom)
Pitney Bowes DM125 Brochure