Go Back to:
Home > Mailing & Paper Handling Equipment Catalog > Digital Postage Meters >
You use your mail to communicate
to your customers. It’s important to
get that mail out that door quickly.
The Pitney Bowes DM300™ Digital
Mailing System is compact yet it gives
you big-system capabilities. It’s got
IntelliLink™ technology that’s all the
rage. IntelliLink™ gives you access
to all sorts of special services such
as postal rate and software upgrades.
A semi-automatic feeder helps you
get the job done in a fraction of the time you spent before.
Let the DM300™ help you grow your business. It’s a powerful tool packed into a small, space-saving design.
Your business deserves to have access to cost-saving services and special capabilities. And that’s what you get with IntelliLink™ Technology. It’s expanded 8-line graphic display lets you:
• Access USPS® Confirmation Services and electronic Return Receipt
• Download Postal Rate and Software updates to keep you current
• Download and print advertising graphics on your envelopes to promote your business
• Manage postage expenditures for up to 50 accounts with expansion options
• Easily set-up and process jobs with step-by-step operator prompts
• Store up to 10 routine jobs for quick handling
Get your own personalized view of your account information. You can choose how you want to pay for postage, when to order supplies, and which mailing services make sense for your business.
• Postage payment options – Prepay for postage, get a Postage Advance, or earn interest on the balance in your Reserve Account.
• My account – Online access lets you track payment history, monitor meter activity, order supplies, request service, pay bills online and more.
Promote your business
Print promotional messages and logos directly on your envelopes. The system comes with 10 standard envelope ads and 10 postal inscriptions. You can download additional ads and inscriptions directly into the IntelliLink® Control Center.
Saves time – Semi-automatic feeding, sealing and imprinting postage on up to 65 letters per minute helps get mailings out fast and trouble free.
Flexible feeding – Handles material up to 3/8" thick, with sizes ranging from postcards up to 13" x 15" flats.
Rate selection – Select the most effective and economical USPS® domestic and international rates.
Integrated weighing – Save space and easily process individual, oversized pieces by determining the correct postage.
Digital meter indicia – Satisfies all current postal regulations.
Auto-dating – Reduces returned mail caused by misdating; operators can advance the date to get a jump on processing the next day’s mail.
Easy updates – Obtain postage 24/7 and handle postal rate changes easily with automatic updates.
Postage accounting – Tracks up to 50 accounts – with options to expand up to 300; data can also be printed or exported to a PC.
Expanded accounting – Increase your tracking and reporting capabilities up to 1,500 accounts with Pitney Bowes Budget Manager.
To access postage and software downloads, connect to a telephone line and you’ll get:
• 24/7 access via Internet connection through your Local Area Network
• Download software upgrades and postage at a touch of a button
• Upload Confirmation Services™ transactions for convenient mailpiece tracking
No need to move the mailing system or to install a phone line.
Please contact us for pricing
19 "W x 12.3"H x 17.5"D
(dimensions exclude stacking tray)
20.7 lbs. approximate
100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz .65-3A
Up to 65 pieces per minute
Min: 3.5" x 5" ; Max: 13" x 15"
Min: .007"; Max: .325"
Built-in strip tape
Integrated Weighing Options:
2, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 70 lb.
UL-approved, FCC-compliant, ENERGY STAR® compliant
Constant Connection – High Speed Internet Connectivity – Supplied Installation Kit includes
14' LAN Cable
PC Meter Connect
Optional analog model connectivity available
Pitney Bowes DM300 Brochure