Go Back to:
Mailing & Paper Handling Equipment Catalog >
Pitney Bowes W360 Multi-Side, Multi-Tabber / Stamp Affixer
The W360 Multifunction Tabber system has some of the most advanced features for a tabletop model and it has the capability to meet all the latest USPS regulations in order to benefit from automated postal discounts. The dual head tabber provides several tabbing applications along with stamp affixing all in one simple step. It's great for tabbing newsletters, double postcards, letter size booklets, tri-fold brochures and other open ended self-mailers.
- Applies triple, double or single tabs
- Handles wide range of documents and promotional materials-flyers, newsletters, and booklets
- Can apply up to 3 USPS postage stamps on a self-mailer
- Applies tabs to the top and side of a mail piece simultaneously and on opposite side
- Applies round tabs from 3/4" to 1 1/2"
- Handles a variety of paper stocks - coated, newsletter, recycled, card
- Digital LCD control panel has the ability to program and save up to four jobs
- Applies clear, translucent and paper tabs
- Processes media from 5" W x 3 ½" L to 11" W x 15 L", up to 1/4" thick
- The standard feeder holds up to 12" of folded material in a single load
Single Tab: Up to 25,000 pieces/hr.
Double Tab: Up to
Triple Tab: Up to 10,000 pieces/hr.
Minimum: 5" W x 3.5" L
Maximum: 11" W x 15" L
Stock: Coated, bond, recycled, card
Tabs (single, double, triple), labels, stamps,
customized stickers, scratch-offs, clear, translucent, paper, unperfed, vertical
Up to 10" diameter mounted on a 3"
Apply up to 3 USPS postage stamps in a
Minimum: 3/4"; Maximum: 1 1/2"
Accuracy: +/- 1/8" repeatability
Dimensions: 28"W x 26"H x 34"L
Weight: 97 lbs. (Feeder/Tabber)
Power: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz
Pitney Bowes W360